Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Spiritual" Posh can’t travel anywhere without her 'Crystals'

Victoria Beckham has revealed that she can’t travel anywhere without her crystals as she is ‘very spiritual’
"Spiritual" Posh can’t travel anywhere without her 'Crystals'- Victoria Beckham has revealed that she can’t travel anywhere without her crystals as she is ‘very spiritual’.

The former Spice Girl - who is pregnant with her fourth child with soccer star husband David Beckham - also revealed that she would never walk under a ladder, a superstition that is supposed to bring bad luck.

“I’m a very spiritual person. I travel with crystals. I’ve got all different colours. It’s just something that I’m into,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Allure magazine.

“I am quite a superstitious person. I don’t walk under a ladder. If I see a magpie, I salute,” she added. (ANI)


No comments:

Post a Comment