Thursday, September 1, 2011

Classic Modem Clipart

Today we`re returning to the general category of technology and computers with a short series on modem clipart. I decided to upload this one first because it`s so simple that it is versatile and can be used in creating a variety of logos or images, and can be easily adapted and modified.



I also like this one because it looks like a classic dialup modem, the kind I used to have when I was a kid. So it`s arouses a little nostalgia in me. I used to have a gray dialup modem very similar to this one.



I also like the gray and red color scheme. Gray and red seem to create a nice effect, with the one dull color in the background, and anohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifther bright and intense color in the foreground details.





classic dialup modem clipart



I found this clipart on clker.com, a great resource of free clipart with a massive range of themes and topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment