Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baron Karza's In Da House!!!

Remember my birthday post a couple of weeks ago? I made a list of classic toys I would like to have. Well, somebody actually sent me something from that list.

BARON 'FREAKING' KARZA!

There is a return name and address on the box, but I don't want to post their full name here just in case they prefer to be anonymous. If that person wants to though, please let me know who you are. I can't say it enough - thank you, thank you, thank you Edward!

I would post a picture of him, but my computer still sucks :(

Update: It was my brother Scott! He bought it on eBay and had the seller ship it to me. That's why I didn't recognize the name. Thanks bro for the belated birthday present! Here's the photo from the auction --

No comments:

Post a Comment