Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alice Cooper: The No More Mr Nice Guy Tour

I saw Alice Cooper on August 9 at the Akron Civic Theatre. I have to say, that man puts on a hell of a show. For a guy in his 60s, he can still jump around and his voice sounds great. He sang a lot of his classics plus threw in some 80s and 90s songs. He also did a song form his soon to be released album Welcome 2 My Nightmare. The only real surprise was that he didn't sing Welcome To My Nightmare.

Here's the setlist --

Vincent Price intro
1. The Black Widow
2. Brutal Planet
3. I'm Eighteen
4. Under My Wheels
5. Billion Dollar Babies
6. No More Mr. Nice Guy
7. Hey Stoopid
8. Halo of Flies
9. I'll Bite Your Face Off
10. Muscle of Love
11. Only Women Bleed
12. Cold Ethyl
13. Feed My Frankenstein
14. Clones (We're All)
15. Poison Play
16. Wicked Young Man
17. Killer (excerpt)
18. I Love the Dead (excerpt)
19. School's Out (including Another Brick In The Wall excerpts)

Encore

20. Elected
21. Fire (The Jimi Hendrix Experience cover)

Click here to read a review of the show from The 330.

Below are some photos courtesy of  The Pusher on Facebook.


And a couple of videos by tornadvort211.




No comments:

Post a Comment