Saturday, July 4, 2009

Quality Control!


I updated the quality on some of my favorite PS22 Chorus videos of the year, as the sound was really muffled on the originally-posted versions. In addition, I'm proud to present an exceptionally beautiful (and my favorite) rendition of "One Day" by Bjork. Maya sings the solo to perfection and the chorus as a whole sounds hauntingly beautiful. UPDATE: Now posted is another gem from earlier this year, "Folk Song" by The Sundays. Nick must have had a lot of sugar in his cereal the morning he filmed this, but if you can get past the motion sickness, it's really an exceptional performance.



"One Day" by Björk (my favorite version)


UPDATE 2 (7-5-09): Perez Hilton just tweeted about the newly posted PS22 Chorus rendition of "One Day" on his twitter page! Thanks to Mr. P for his continued support!



"Folk Song" by The Sundays


"I'll Be Your Mirror" by The Velvet Underground and Nico


"Jóga" by Björk


"Clouds" by Phats & Small


"Let It Go" by The Bangles



No comments:

Post a Comment